Looking for things to do in Destin during your next stay?
- While our guests are vacationing at Breaker’s East Condos, we love to make sure there is never a dull moment for your Destin vacation. Whether you like to take it easy looking out over the beautiful emerald green coast, or you crave some adventure and local attractions, you can find what you need in Destin, Fl.
There is never a shortage of upcoming events to take in the local culture of the Emerald Coast. Below are some of our recommended things to do in Destin during your stay with us:
- Destin Charter Boat Stress Relief II (a family friendly boat)
1010 Miracle Strip Parkway
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
850-243-9046 or 800-247-8575
– Florida’s Gulfarium, America’s oldest marine park (1955), hosts daily
Atlantic bottlenose dolphin and California sea lion shows, penguins, turtles,
otters, alligators, ducks, fish and more! Dolphin stars Princess and Delilah
delight with 18-foot leaps toward the clouds.
- Southern Star – Destin’s Original Dolphin and Sunset Cruise, as seen on CNN & National Geographic
- Destin’s Original SEA BLASTER with Capt. Larry Dolphin/Beach, Snorkel/Dolphin, & Sunset/Dolphin Cruises
- Bounty Hunter Charter Boat – Come fish year round – offering 4-12 hour trips. USCG approved for up to 22 passengers.
- Destin, Florida telephone directory
- Rave Theater
- Rave movie theater, located at Destin Commons in Destin